Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Unwanted Hutch No More!

I've had this hutch for about 10+ years.  It started in the kitchen in Evanston, moved from room to room to basement in Green River.  Now here in Colorado the movers decided on their own to put it upstairs in a spare room so for the past year I glared at it, and told myself it was going back to the basement!!  Then Marley painted here dinning set, I loved the color and thought I REALLY need something in my house to be that color, so I did away with the hutch top (off to the basement), primed it with brown and sprayed painted it with Lagoon!!!

Roughed it up with a sandpaper block after the Lagoon had it fully covered!!!


Found these cutest knobs ever!!


The birdhouse was a gift!!  Look at the Knob, crazy cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment