Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Master Bath

Look at this antique ceiling tile..love it.   Soon I will remember to pick up candles so these won't have to rock Balls anymore, but for now I totally think the color looks good.

Love the chippy paint!!!!!  And the rust!!!


The mirror is so long that I felt like it needed something to brake it up so I sat this cabinet in the center of the counter. 

This little cabinet is a work in progress..so far I have painted the greenish color to an off white and spray painted the glass doors with a mirror finish!!!  It is the most amazing spray paint ever!  It will soon be a jewelry cabinet and I will be adding bunt feet to the bottom.

Marley and Brody have the majority of the Carroll family visiting so you are still stuck with me blogging about my stuff, but as soon as she isn't busy we will share some pics of projects we have done at her place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment