Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas at the Walkers is up....

Bella got a hair cut and was rocking her first pony tail, which fell fast.

Decorations above fireplace and TV.

Snowman was from my sister and the boys years ago.  I still love it.





Sled Love!

Best Nativity, thank you Troy, he bought it for me our first Christmas in Green River, Wy, 7 Christmas ago.



Garland hanging down the side of the Grandfather Clock.  Not sure why it is blury.  Must be the operator lol

Christmas in the Ladder above the Island.



Can you tell I love Gingerbread Men?

This is an old window I painted chalkboard on and set in the window, the window above the kitchen sink was big and boring....I love it.





Love this Santa, Troy says it is his, but it is mine :)

I know it don't go much with the rest of my decor but I wanted the dinning room light to look frosty.  Most of my stuff does have gliter or frost on it, so in a way it goes.


Love my Skinny Santa, my sister bought him for me as a JOKE, I tried to talk her into it for her mantel but she didn't like it so as a joke she bought him for me, joke was on her, I love him.  It was a great surprise!!!!


Troy's Grandma Wilde made this.

S is for Santa!

My only train in the house.

or, S could be for Stocking, or Snowman ;)

or Snowflake lol


I made this Santa Hat a few years ago.  When you can't find what you want in the store you just have to make it.

I miss Tia Pan in UT.


Almost forgot these cute guys in the kitchen.


Not much going on out side :(


I don't know how I did this...
but if you go past this point you will get to see these pics all over again, twice, sorry!!












































































No comments:

Post a Comment